Mornings with Daddy & Evenings with Mommy


Ella has Daddy Time every morning since I have school and I see the evidence of what they do on the camera every day when I come home and we have Mommy Time!

(No, Ella doesn't sleep in our bed but she loves to play on it.)

Here are some of the high-light photos from their mornings together.


Ella loves to help Daddy make juice...
and read the newspaper for errors...she loves the "ball"!




I love....DAD!



Daddy leaves for work around 2 Pm and Ella takes a nap; well she's supposed to anyway. Lately, she is trying to see if she can skip it altogether.

After nap time, Mommy and Ella have music time and play time.

(This was actually taken at Jaylene and Ethan's but jumping on mommy and smooshing her face into the ground is a pretty typical activity for us any day of the week!)

Ella recently has been obsessed with shoes and pulling socks really high up...


We have all our shoes on a bookshelf in the closet and she will pull one pair down at a time, put them on, walk to me and then get another pair and do the same until they are all at my feet...If I move around the house, well then they seem to follow me, so I have learned to sit still while she is showing off her skills!

So cute!

She can get most of our shoes on her feet by herself and then tries to walk.

I still can't believe she was able to walk in my boots!



Well, that is a typical day for the Pattens. Come join us some time!

Comments

Martha Patten said…
What an adventurous young lady! (Grandpa P)
Our Family said…
Looks like you guys have a really good system worked out. How'd you pull that off? My favorite is Ella reading the newspaper for mistakes with her dad. I'm sure she is much more informed about what's going on in the world than I am.

Popular Posts