Happy graduation all y'all!
Whoa, last week was crazy and not just because of FINALS! Bob's family drove in Wednesday night and Thursday we had a grad dinner and Dan's graduation.

My family arrived late Thursday night, but we didn't see them until Rachel, Sarah and my graduation the next morning-- bright and early!


All three of us graduated in generals, so our convocations were in the same place. Elder Ballard spoke at Commencement and then later President Clark and he spoke at our convocation. We were front and center.



Four years later= a husband, child and a two year degree! Not too shabby!
We'll see how long the 4 yr degree takes me! :)
Thanks to everyone for helping me get this far! I never could have done it without your support, love and confidence in me. I love you all!
My family arrived late Thursday night, but we didn't see them until Rachel, Sarah and my graduation the next morning-- bright and early!
All three of us graduated in generals, so our convocations were in the same place. Elder Ballard spoke at Commencement and then later President Clark and he spoke at our convocation. We were front and center.
Four years later= a husband, child and a two year degree! Not too shabby!
We'll see how long the 4 yr degree takes me! :)
Thanks to everyone for helping me get this far! I never could have done it without your support, love and confidence in me. I love you all!
Comments