One more week...

(sung to You had a birthday!)

We have a due date, shout hooray!
We want to tell you all today!
One week longer and we'll be through!
Welcome baby to you!

We had our Dr. visit on tuesday. He kept saying you're getting close and you're going to pop! Stop beating around the bush, what do you mean? He said "today you are 34 weeks"...UMMM, I don't think so! We REMINDED him about the Nov 18 due date and thankfully that is all it took for him to change it. "How about 37 weeks and 6 days"...close enought I thought! So we have a checkup next tuesday the 11th and then if all looks good, we will have Baby James on wednesday! (Unless he decides he doesn't want to wait that long and comes sooner :)

So we have been getting the rooms organized and cleaned out...I mean, I am on bed rest, not doing anything, within reason :) We are so excited to welcome our little boy! It serously feels like I have been pregnant forever. People say NOT knowing the due date makes it go faster...I completely disagree!

Comments

Popular Posts