Halloween

I know we are slow...I really enjoyed checking out everyone's holiday costumes. What fun! Here is all the hype before the big night!

WARNING: Crazy amount of pictures below.

Another week of Ella Time: more decorations and visiting pumpkin heads?


My attempt at a bat...don't laugh!



Peek-a-BOO!

It seems we have the same story every year. We always know how to dress the kids but we adults can't decide what or IF we will dress up this year. After some persuading...Bob picked our costumes this year and he did great. He was Sir Richard of Simmons and I was his feisty red head. Ella was little miss muffet (She thought I said muffin and to her cupcakes are better, so she told everyone she was little miss cupcake :) and James was the Spider! He wouldn't keep his hands on, but the top hat looked awesome.

Friday night: Ward Halloween Party




Hair and a spoon, what more could you need?

Saturday Morning: Carnival at ISU in Idaho Falls our neighbor invited us to.


Here she is with her adorable niece and nephew (She was Little MIss Muffet, too!)

Ella went down to the haunted house with her (not the babies though). I was worried the whole time that Ella would be traumatized for life! When she came back she said, "the man in the mask was grumpy." (WHEW! She survived and won't have lasting scary moments from it!)


James sporting the pumpkin bib Grammy made Ella years ago. Gotta love handme downs!

Saturday Night: Patten Spider bread and family fun at Donalyn's




Trick or treat! Candy is sweet! Costumes are neat...I am beat! :)
Happy Halloween

Comments

Popular Posts