Summer Lovin'

A month and half as gone by! And honestly, I can't blame school for my lack of posting, it's the rest of our schedules.

Here's what we've been up to:
I finished the play

Grammy went home first week of June
Ella wants to be a fire fighter
We went to Colorado when my Brother got married
Our adopted Grandma moved from California to Idaho Falls (our new Sunday activity)
We ate the first tomatoes from our garden today
Our garden is huge! We are ecstatic!

And now that the summer class semester is over, ahead of us is:
A couples retreat for Bob's and my 5th Anniversary
Road trip through Las Vegas to California
Swimming lessons for the kids?
Drama coach lessons for me
Trip to Utah for family pictures

And then back into the school schedule! I can't wait to be done with classes. Congratulations to those of you who graduated! Good work!

We can't wait to see some of you very, very soon...

Comments

Popular Posts