Big Reds
No tomato takers, huh? We bought some stakes to hold the branches back...and then the stakes broke because the branches were too heavy. So my horticulture-intelligent cousin, Michelle, and I finally pruned the four monstrosities to a bearable height.
I picked a bowl full of baby sweet reds before she came over and then well, as James would say, Ta-da! There were dozens more ripe tomatoes that been hidden from the light. Mmmm, baby tomatoes on a summer salad, what could be better? For the kids, it't easting two bowls full of them, BEFORE Mom can put them in the salad! :)
I picked a bowl full of baby sweet reds before she came over and then well, as James would say, Ta-da! There were dozens more ripe tomatoes that been hidden from the light. Mmmm, baby tomatoes on a summer salad, what could be better? For the kids, it't easting two bowls full of them, BEFORE Mom can put them in the salad! :)
Comments