'Tis the season

Monday, December 6th (still trying to stay out of our house) we found a jolly fellow. He tried to ask Ella what she wanted for Christmas, but she couldn't think of anything. James was afraid of Santa..,until he gave him a candy cane, then they were fast friends.


After we left, Ella said, "I know what I want: Spongebob, dirt and snow. I gotta write him a letter and tell him." So, we put James down and Ella wrote out her Christmas list. It is always longer than what originally thought. In fact 20 minutes after she had gone to bed, she came running out of her room, "Mom! I gotta add something to my list to Santa." :) Her writing is really coming along. It was her idea to write a "sorry letter" to Michelle for not obeying.


Thursday was Ella's last day of Preschool and her teacher asked if I would help watch the kids on a field trip to the bowling alley. (For those of you who don't know, I once scored EIGHT points total! So bowling and I are not the best of friends, but since the adults weren't bowling...no embarrassment Except that I told all of you me secret :) Ella had never bowled before but she did really well angling the ball into the pins. She got so many strikes it was crazy. After class, she and I went to Paradise! It's a donut shop the kids have gone to with Bob twice, but I had never been there. A Paradasial Breakfast

On Saturday, we all went to the church for the kids to practice singing, "I am a Child of God" for the Christmas Program on Sunday. They were so stinkin' cute. James kept his eyes of us and bobbed his head up and down to the beat of the song as he sang words here and there. Bob was sick and couldn't go to the Sunday Program, but he had seen it yesterday, so we felt he should stay home and get better.

The kids love this quilt. (there's a train on it!) and in the corner behind Ella, there are two M&M's that the kids pretend to eat off the blanket.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts