James' amazing week!
At seven weeks, James has accomplished the following:
~grew 3 1/2 inches since birth. to a length of 23 1/2 inches

~holds his head up really well at a 90 degree angle while on his stomach.
~loves to smile and is starting to laugh
~slept through the night for the first time! (growth spurts are beautiful :)
~drinks from a bottle


and really surprised us last night by rolling over from his stomach to his back! I laid him down for Tummy Time and was helping Ella with her blanket and when I looked back at James he was on his side, half way rolled over...the opposite direction I had tried to get him to roll.
~grew 3 1/2 inches since birth. to a length of 23 1/2 inches
~holds his head up really well at a 90 degree angle while on his stomach.
~loves to smile and is starting to laugh
~slept through the night for the first time! (growth spurts are beautiful :)
~drinks from a bottle
and really surprised us last night by rolling over from his stomach to his back! I laid him down for Tummy Time and was helping Ella with her blanket and when I looked back at James he was on his side, half way rolled over...the opposite direction I had tried to get him to roll.
Comments