School is Cool
When we told Ella I was going back to school, she decided she wanted to as well! So the night before school started for me, we made a school bus for her to "ride" to school.
Yesterday, I didn't have school, so I was able to see how things are going.

Every day, Ella rides the school bus to school (kitchen).
Bob is her teacher and she is learning her letters.

She knows all of her big letters and most of the little ones already. All around the house are the little letters: b, d, p and q since those ones look so similar. She is also learning how to count to 15 and points out numbers and letters to us everywhere we go.
She loves school with Daddy, and he does a great job with her. Every night she says "I will be sad" when I tell her I have school the next day; but at dinner time we love to talk about how our learning went that day.
Yesterday, I didn't have school, so I was able to see how things are going.
Every day, Ella rides the school bus to school (kitchen).
Bob is her teacher and she is learning her letters.
She knows all of her big letters and most of the little ones already. All around the house are the little letters: b, d, p and q since those ones look so similar. She is also learning how to count to 15 and points out numbers and letters to us everywhere we go.
She loves school with Daddy, and he does a great job with her. Every night she says "I will be sad" when I tell her I have school the next day; but at dinner time we love to talk about how our learning went that day.
Comments