Happy Hearts' Day
About a week late, Happy Valentine's Day!
Ella and I made this for Bob's lunch the day before and it turned out a lot better than I thought it would.
Bob wrote me a poem about why he didn't buy me flowers, the biggest reason being he didn't want to stand in line. :) It was really funny. I made Bob a huge book of as many reasons I can think of, why I love him and got him some fortune cookies so his future would be bright.
Bob's sister Rachel and her boyfriend, Jonathon came up from Utah to watch the kids while we went on a date. Bob and I attended a baking class in Rigby and then went to Idaho Falls for dinner. Besides the traffic, we a had a great time.
It was a wonderful day. Hope everyone else had a great day and felt the LOVE!
Comments