pre-Easter Excitement
We had such a great Saturday. First, we went shopping for Ella's birthday and to replace the camera we broke last week. Unlike, last year we had not purchased anything and her birthday really snuck up on us, but we were able to find some things and she sat and played with one of the gifts the whole time, so we know she will love it! On the way home, I realized I didn't even have homework I was avoiding... What a great feeling for school to be out till the fall! I am so excited to be home, but hope to still learn lots even though I won't be in school.
After nap time, we decorated a batch of eggs for Easter.


Then we took a break from all the dye, and made some sugar cookies with the same cookie cutters and sprinkles Bob and I used when we were dating...what fun memories.


After nap time, we decorated a batch of eggs for Easter.
Then we took a break from all the dye, and made some sugar cookies with the same cookie cutters and sprinkles Bob and I used when we were dating...what fun memories.
Comments