Decor by Ella

James and I were playing in Ella's room tonight when we saw the new, asymmetrical decor.

James didn't like one of the two things in the picture below.
Can you guess which one?



He quickly tore down to look at closer...The picture of Ella!
And left the foreign object sticking to the wall.

When our friends came over, Ella was so excited to show-off her "new sticker"
Gives new meaning to padded white walls, huh?

Comments

The best part is that I can totally see you or bob (especially Bob) doing that when you were young! :) I see you moved! How fun, I hope you still got the Christmas card we sent you. I hardly ever blog anymore since I got on facebook. Are you on facebook? If so you should try to find me and add me as a friend so I can see what you are doing more often. Pregnancy is going well. It's a boy! Coming out May 3rd if all goes well. I am sooooo tired and gaining too much weight...dang! But not as much as with Josh so Hallelujah!!!! We miss you. Take care!
steve and aida said…
Hey Pattens!!!! how are you guys????
We were just remembering our good old Rexburg days. We miss you guys, and I am so glad I found your blog.

Steve, Aida and Wes Blake

Popular Posts