Hoppy Brithday
All Ella wanted for her birthday was
1) a haircut
2) a bubble bath,
3) go to playgroup
4) and have her party at the jumping place.
(She has been telling people for months she is getting a bike, but she didn't even mention it on her big day!)
Do her bangs look too long to you? Bob thought Ella might want to see her presents. Ella agreed and asked me to cut "lots of her hair." I'll cut her bangs, but I leave the rest to professonals--like me friend Brooklin :) We'll have to make an appointment with her soon.


Even thought her face is covered...her eyes are showing. Mission accomplished.


Now for the bubble bath- a rare experience since James eats the bubbles, and the kids usually bathe together...

Sporting her new Dora robe (from my Oregon aunt's stash) after her bubble bath. Relaxed and Happy
We went to playgroup (with our previous ward) when James woke up from his nap. And then we headed home to make her Ella's cake.

Decorated by Ella and James

These matching outfits are from Aunt Jaylene and Ella loves to dress up!
Before the day was out, I booked a party at the R Jump at the Rex. If you haven't been there, it is awesome. You pay a fee for the kids to jump for as long as they want. and for $1 more, the adults can jump too! The first time Ella and I went, I didn't have socks (and didn't know you could buy them for a dollar!) so I watched, but this time, we socked up the family and threw extras in for the kids to go play.


Jaylene and Nathan

Best friend Sierra and her family. Both girls are sporting Dora headbands

(Note: Ella likes to hide fom the camera these days- I have no idea where she picked that up from. Thankfully, our camera's digital. If at first you don't succeed, wait till she looks up :)
Happy Birthday Princess. We are very proud of all your accomplishments and we are especially grateful to be your parents. You are a very helpful big sister and you show your brother how much you love him everyday. You teach us so much. Thank you for your thought provoking questions and all the laughs. Hope you had a fun filled day. We love you, froggy girl.
1) a haircut
2) a bubble bath,
3) go to playgroup
4) and have her party at the jumping place.
(She has been telling people for months she is getting a bike, but she didn't even mention it on her big day!)
Do her bangs look too long to you? Bob thought Ella might want to see her presents. Ella agreed and asked me to cut "lots of her hair." I'll cut her bangs, but I leave the rest to professonals--like me friend Brooklin :) We'll have to make an appointment with her soon.
Even thought her face is covered...her eyes are showing. Mission accomplished.
Now for the bubble bath- a rare experience since James eats the bubbles, and the kids usually bathe together...
Sporting her new Dora robe (from my Oregon aunt's stash) after her bubble bath. Relaxed and Happy
We went to playgroup (with our previous ward) when James woke up from his nap. And then we headed home to make her Ella's cake.
Decorated by Ella and James
These matching outfits are from Aunt Jaylene and Ella loves to dress up!
Before the day was out, I booked a party at the R Jump at the Rex. If you haven't been there, it is awesome. You pay a fee for the kids to jump for as long as they want. and for $1 more, the adults can jump too! The first time Ella and I went, I didn't have socks (and didn't know you could buy them for a dollar!) so I watched, but this time, we socked up the family and threw extras in for the kids to go play.
Jaylene and Nathan
Best friend Sierra and her family. Both girls are sporting Dora headbands
(Note: Ella likes to hide fom the camera these days- I have no idea where she picked that up from. Thankfully, our camera's digital. If at first you don't succeed, wait till she looks up :)
Happy Birthday Princess. We are very proud of all your accomplishments and we are especially grateful to be your parents. You are a very helpful big sister and you show your brother how much you love him everyday. You teach us so much. Thank you for your thought provoking questions and all the laughs. Hope you had a fun filled day. We love you, froggy girl.
Comments