Haircuts!

Okay, so this is old news to most of you, but all 4 us have new dos!


My friend Brooklin cut the kids and my hair, and while she cut James hair, Bob got his hair cut, too.


I had a lovely girls day out, hanging with Brookilin at the Salon, in celebration of the semester ending in April...
(I told you this was old)


Ella now has "Hillary hair." She chose the style and sat still for an hour and a half to get this very technical cut. All were amazed! Oh and I even got compliments on cutting Ella's bangs a few weeks before...or maybe the hair had just grown back so Brooklin couldn't tell!


Bob got his usual--short cut on his perfect head of hair


and James no longer has a mullet! although he still enjoys neckalces, bracelets, and rings...hmmm

Thanks Brooklin! You did awesome!

Comments

Popular Posts