On our way...
Oregon (part two of two!)
Growing up, we always stopped at these huge waterfalls on our way home from Salem. Driving to Grandma's house I told Ella to watch for the waterfall and she saw the little ones, but missed this one. So true to tradition, we stopped too.

Of course James called it a choo-choo!
Note: Until we got home from this trip, I honestly thought the falls were pronounced Mult-na-mul-mah Falls! Instead it is Multnomah Falls...I was close :) All my Oregon family members are shaking their heads in shame, I am sure of it.


Bob climbed up the hill with the kids to the look out bridge, while I took pictures from down below. They are on the far right of the bridge.

Ella decided she needed to rest after such a long walk.

See, I really was there too :)
Back on the road, this is the face we saw and heard for hours! I even volunteered to drive so i didn't have to sit directly in front of him...and of course he slept the whole time! Go figure.

Ella (hiding from the camera) created a game where you hide under the blanket and then peek. Ella calls it: Peek-y Hide-y



In Baker City, Ella and James rode Rainey without anyone else. Ok, here it comes: what you all really want to see, right? I know some of you have been begging for these pictures. As James would say: Ta-Da!


Ella fed the fish with Grandma while James tried to make friends with them a different way.



And what better way spend a cold morning then cuddled on Grandma's lap watching cartoons. (The good old-school Tom and Jerry variety) Even Grandpa can stay awake for these.


After 7 more long screaming, laughing, peeky-hidey, stop in Pocatello at Golden Corral for Ella's birthday, drive home stuffed...we made it home, at last!

Thanks to all who put us up and put up with us!
Growing up, we always stopped at these huge waterfalls on our way home from Salem. Driving to Grandma's house I told Ella to watch for the waterfall and she saw the little ones, but missed this one. So true to tradition, we stopped too.

Of course James called it a choo-choo!
Note: Until we got home from this trip, I honestly thought the falls were pronounced Mult-na-mul-mah Falls! Instead it is Multnomah Falls...I was close :) All my Oregon family members are shaking their heads in shame, I am sure of it.
Bob climbed up the hill with the kids to the look out bridge, while I took pictures from down below. They are on the far right of the bridge.
Ella decided she needed to rest after such a long walk.

See, I really was there too :)
Back on the road, this is the face we saw and heard for hours! I even volunteered to drive so i didn't have to sit directly in front of him...and of course he slept the whole time! Go figure.
Ella (hiding from the camera) created a game where you hide under the blanket and then peek. Ella calls it: Peek-y Hide-y
In Baker City, Ella and James rode Rainey without anyone else. Ok, here it comes: what you all really want to see, right? I know some of you have been begging for these pictures. As James would say: Ta-Da!
Ella fed the fish with Grandma while James tried to make friends with them a different way.

And what better way spend a cold morning then cuddled on Grandma's lap watching cartoons. (The good old-school Tom and Jerry variety) Even Grandpa can stay awake for these.

After 7 more long screaming, laughing, peeky-hidey, stop in Pocatello at Golden Corral for Ella's birthday, drive home stuffed...we made it home, at last!
Thanks to all who put us up and put up with us!
Comments