From this to that
Here I am. Back from the craziness of my LAST semester! It has been so awesome, crazy, tiring and rewarding. And I am almost done. It was so good to be home this week with the kids. "Momma home" "Dadda home" "Ella home" "James home" were James favorite lines. When I told him I have to go back to school tomorrow and Ella on Tuesday, he said "no!" with a pouty face. So this might be a hard week for him, but this is my last crazy week and then I should be home free! No more escapades every night for awhile :)
So to finish up with my chronological crazy kids:
Totes for tots
James grabbed his storage tote, a blanket, and a pillow and laid down to pretend to sleep. He laughed, looked and me and said, "Mom, I want bed!"

No, I am not making this up. It shocked me. James is still in a crib and hasn't tried to escape. He has shown interest in trying to sleep in Ella's bed, but with me finishing school, we thought we would wait until I graduate and we get back from the holidays.
I guess he had other plans. So I scoured the internet trying to find good deals (it was Black Friday after all) No such luck. We went to Idaho Falls on Saturday, found a wholesaler, bought a bed, and got our amazing friend to help us bring it home! It came with a box spring, so we gave the box spring to Ella so she could be big, and gave James the mattress with the bunkie board. All are happy!

After along day, I was zonked. "Momma bed"...I don't think so, James!

The first night, he decided he wanted to sleep in his new bed...that lasted for all of 20 minutes, until he came out to explore. But we weren't expecting perfection the first night. He is so excited and loves to play on his bed. He loves it when Ella invites him to play with her on her bed and now he has his own bed to play on! Forget sleeping, at least for now...


Sweet dreams, buddy boy!
So to finish up with my chronological crazy kids:
Totes for tots
James grabbed his storage tote, a blanket, and a pillow and laid down to pretend to sleep. He laughed, looked and me and said, "Mom, I want bed!"
No, I am not making this up. It shocked me. James is still in a crib and hasn't tried to escape. He has shown interest in trying to sleep in Ella's bed, but with me finishing school, we thought we would wait until I graduate and we get back from the holidays.
I guess he had other plans. So I scoured the internet trying to find good deals (it was Black Friday after all) No such luck. We went to Idaho Falls on Saturday, found a wholesaler, bought a bed, and got our amazing friend to help us bring it home! It came with a box spring, so we gave the box spring to Ella so she could be big, and gave James the mattress with the bunkie board. All are happy!
After along day, I was zonked. "Momma bed"...I don't think so, James!
The first night, he decided he wanted to sleep in his new bed...that lasted for all of 20 minutes, until he came out to explore. But we weren't expecting perfection the first night. He is so excited and loves to play on his bed. He loves it when Ella invites him to play with her on her bed and now he has his own bed to play on! Forget sleeping, at least for now...
Sweet dreams, buddy boy!
Comments