Under Construction
Rise and shine, it's destruction time! Last night, Bob and I stayed up and super cleaned our kitchen. I wish I had proof, but there are no pictures so you have to take my word for it.
Good morning.
"I'm hungry!"
Forget breakfast, we have no kitchen.
How 'bout granola bars and juice, yeah?
And can I just say: demolition methods are not exactly child-proof. The kids did awesome staying out of the kitchen and just watching from the living room, though.
Check out our bathroom. I came home from school and Bob said they didn't want to reconnect this toilet
and that we should use this bathroom instead
Why they didn't fix the clean bathroom and want us to use the moldy one is beyond me!
Here is what the rest of the house looks like (minus the tools)
Oh and here is the best part: They are not going to have it back to normal until Friday! Are we having fun yet? Our downstairs neighbors escaped the mess. Luckies! They moved out just before Thanksgiving (to Hilary's old place..) So after the restoration crew gets done upstairs in our house, they move down to the basement...and if you thought our house was bad, you'd think their house was bio hazard! (I'll spare you the pictures) So in a few days we won't have to live with the smell or noise in our house, but it will quickly start up again downstairs. My bet is on finals week!
And no, this Senior doesn't have a number count down yet, but Graduation is December 17 at 7 pm for Convocation for me and Dec 18th for Commencement in the brand new, dedicated-the-day-before, BYU-I Center. Or Buick as my friend calls it :)
Comments
Thanks,
Alissa Morris