Snowmen and the little man
Snow Day! Over the last few weeks, we have watched the snow piled higher and higher in our front and back yards. Enough was enough! We all bundled up and took the sleds outside. (Yes, I went out to sled...at the time it seemed like a good idea)

Having just read my friend, Katie's blog and her "not-snow-people" post, I was a little nervous when I saw this face. But he perked up and broadly smiled after skimming the hill and being pulled by Daddy.

In the backyard, Bob conquered the pile.

and kids wanted to as well

Freezing fun in Rexburg

Hot Cocoa, anyone? Since we were too frozen to make a snowman outside, we made some inside at the table.


Only my kids would eat the raisins and leave the marshmallows.
Both kids were exhausted! James chose his big boy bed for nap-time and stayed in his room for 2 and half hours! (He fell out of bed Sunday night. He never cried, just sat on the floor between his bed and his crib, unsure of what to do. He has been scared of his bed since.) By nightfall, James again chose his bed. I didn't think it would last long, but this morning at 9 am, he was sitting in his bed calling "up, up, up" waiting for someone to say he could get up.

What a good morning!
Having just read my friend, Katie's blog and her "not-snow-people" post, I was a little nervous when I saw this face. But he perked up and broadly smiled after skimming the hill and being pulled by Daddy.
In the backyard, Bob conquered the pile.
and kids wanted to as well
Freezing fun in Rexburg
Hot Cocoa, anyone? Since we were too frozen to make a snowman outside, we made some inside at the table.
Only my kids would eat the raisins and leave the marshmallows.
Both kids were exhausted! James chose his big boy bed for nap-time and stayed in his room for 2 and half hours! (He fell out of bed Sunday night. He never cried, just sat on the floor between his bed and his crib, unsure of what to do. He has been scared of his bed since.) By nightfall, James again chose his bed. I didn't think it would last long, but this morning at 9 am, he was sitting in his bed calling "up, up, up" waiting for someone to say he could get up.
What a good morning!
Comments