BYU-Idaho's "Savior of theWorld"

After a 1-11pm day of rehearsal and show, the one day showing of "Savior of the World" opened and ended. The audience balcony seats (in the third level) only took up a few rows, but the rest of the seats were packed. We have estimated about 11,000 were there, but I haven't heard any real numbers yet.
This has been a an eye-opening, amazing, learning experience. I wish I knew the script and the story as well as the cast did. It was truly a blessing to be involved in the production, even if it was a little crazy at times. (but what show doesn't have it's own little moments, right?)
It was a beautiful experience when all the elements miraculously came together. We have been praying for the Lord's guiding strength and power, and it truly was a miracle. Last night, we seemed like we could have used another week to rehearse (kind of scary since it was our second to last rehearsal,) but everything came together and the Spirit was so strong. Especially as we watched a montage of Carl Bloch paintings during the music at the end when the Choir sings, Come Lord Jesus Come. Come to us and we will make the world ready to receive Him. Although we have not seen Christ, we too can testify that He is the Christ. He died that we might live again, just as He did.
Thank you, each of you, for your testimonies, faith, strength, and prayers. The talents we have are not ours alone. As we use them as the Lord directs, He can and does make miracles happen.

(From the balcony in the I-center the next morning. I ran shifts on the audience left side of the stage, coming on stage where the choir seats look like they meet the wall. Hope that makes sense)
Comments