Special family time night

James has been asking about the spray park horses since they closed this summer. We hoped they would open for Christmas like they did in '08 when my mom took Ella to see Santa. Wish granted!

I didn't know if we would make it: Friday night 5:30-7:30 pm
Bob started his new job this week. Off to Idaho Falls by 8:30 in the morning. Weird :) But that means he is home sooner at night, which we are thankful for. He called last night at 6 pm and said he was done and coming home. In the last 5 years, NEVER has that happened on a Friday, until yesterday! We didn't tell the kids where we were going, because we didn't want them to be disappointed if it was already closed. We made it just in time.

Ella gave Santa quite the list...and I think we are in the dark for most of it :)

James was unsure until he saw the candy canes. After that, he was Santa's best friend and ran back to give him a hug.

The horse as promised. Poor James, was so tired after a long day of running everywhere, he was actually scared of the horses. So I rode a sleigh with him and by then he was a ready to try a yellow horse, like he has been dreaming and telling us about for the past few months. "At Christmas, I ride the yellow horse. I like yellow." Merry Christmas season, only a week away to the big day.

Comments

Popular Posts