Diaper free
At the end of January, I got a phone call from a friend asking if we had a potty training doll. Um no.
Well, James must have heard me say something about potty training because he came in the kitchen holding his "big boys" and saying he wanted to wear them, right now! That would have been all fine and good, but Bob and I had arranged for a babysitter, so we could go to the temple that day. So we started out small and let him wear them a few hours at a time and did the pull-ups at night. By the middle of the week, I was semi-cursing my friend's name. But he quickly improved and about ten days into it, he really didn't want pull-ups anymore (of course, after I bought tons of them! :)
| Doesn't his shirt say it all? |
Diaper free for over a month! And only the occasional accidents that are to be expected at this age :) Good job, cowboy. We are so proud of you!
Comments