Now, first off, Bob and I do not really go bowling. He says he stinks at the game. I like to point out that I once had a low score of 8! After 6 frames and that score I let my College FHE brothers finish the game for me and I think the score went up to 36. Anyway, I taught James how to bowl with the Toy Story set he got for Christmas. We put little tape marks on the floor and set up the pins, knocked them over and set them up again. He loved it.
 |
| "Orange go here" |
 |
| (See his yellow tie? I made that for his birthday! It's the only one he would wear for weeks) |
When Bob got home from work, he took his turn and then declared he wanted to play a different game. "Everyone get on your belly!" Excuse me, that isn't exactly the easiest position for me, so I opted to sit with my knees to one side :) We all got a bowling pin and with two on one side, two on the other, we set up chairs to be the goals and defended the goal from the roaming bowling ball.
So it was a combination pin ball soccer. James, who had just learned bowling, had a hard time understanding why we were hitting the ball with his Buzz and Rex pins. Other than that easy, cheap fun. Thanks, Dad!
Comments