Ella: The Fashion Diva!

Ella's style has been evolving lately...specifically in eye wear, hats, and hair dos.
She is such a girl!


Purple heart sunglasses, what more could a girl ask for?


CHEF IN "TRAIN"-ING
A month or so ago, I hemmed some pants for a friend that were 6" too long and teased that the excess would make great cooking hats. Two pant legs= matching hats for Ella and I!

I think they look more like train engineer hats, but we loved them! My hair is at that length where it won't really go back, but it still gets in the way (I know you know what I am talking about :) Anyway, it worked perfect for me and Ella refused to take hers off, so I think she liked it too.! It was a little big, but it should fit higher up on her head...she kept pulling it down over her eyes so she had a look up to see anything, which she does with all head wear!



HAIR PARTY
For at least a year, I and others have tried to put "pretties" in her hair, and not been successful (meaning the "pretties" stay in for longer than five minutes!)...UNTIL NOW.



Last night, bedtime no less, Ella re-discovered the "pretties" but didn't know how to put them in her hair. We started with one or two...



Ella quickly ran out of hair with so many "pretties" in it and she still wanted to put more in so we put them in Mommy's hair.


I thought this day would never come, being able to primp her hair! I had so much fun and HOPE this continues. Now, I get to have the JOY of picking all of the "pretties" up as they fall all over the house...

Just another way our little girl is growing up!

Comments

Kyra and Ben said…
Bob and Jamie,
Hi, it's Kyra Davis (Bob's old co-worker). I found your blog on one of my friends and took a peek. Your family seems to be doing so well. I often wonder how you, Tony and Joe are doing at the paper. Hope all is well. Feel free to keep up to date on our family blog, and by the way congratulations on your baby boy (I'm quite partial to the little guys:). But Ella is sure a cutie and I love the wave she has in her hair.

Popular Posts