Happy 50th Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa Field!

(I have tried to post this a few times, but couldn't with the videos. After looking on the Help Center, I realize I am not the only one...The site seems to be having some Spam problems and videos are not posting right now; so I will update this when that becomes available again. I owe you two LONG videos in a later blog, sorry)

Our Disneyland trip was inspired and funded by my Field grandparents for their 50th celebration. THANK YOU SO MUCH! WE HAD A GREAT TIME!


The second night, when we got everybody together, Grandpa talked a little bit about the 50 year journey and then Grandma did. We were at Tony Roma's and the lighting in there was horrible. My parents had to run back to the hotel and missed this, so this is mostly for their benefit, but here it is for anyone who wants to watch it.

Unfortunately, while trying to make more room on our camera card...we accidentally deleted the first video we took of Grandpa. So the video starts with Grandpa finishing up and turning it over to Grandma.

(sorry no video yet)

My Uncle David wrote a poem for them and we thought we would share it (and get it off of our camera as well... :) If you can't hear all the words, we will get a copy of them from my uncle...hopefully...otherwise I will transcribe it and hope I got all the right words!

(no video yet)

This is the top half of a beautiful picture blanket that was also presented that night; the other half was hidden by the table and has more recent pictures of everybody and their kids.


Family Picture time!

Comments

Popular Posts