and we're back!
Well school is over and we have moved out of our little apartment and into a 3 bedroom house. As of yesterday, we have internet and are back online. Amazingly, I didn't really miss being connected though...with loads of boxing to unpack and the apartment to get clean, but I am happy to be back in the loop.
"Merry Chirstmas to all and to all a good night!" (hope that's not sitll copyrighted :) Is it just me or did the last few months FLY? I keep thinking I will set up a tree next month...but we set it up on 21st, and it is hard to believe it is already Chirstmas Eve, ready or not: Here santa comes!
For Chirstmas this year, the BIG gift was moving to a house with a backyard and more space and the kids can have their own rooms! James has been sick this week, but also got a Christmas gift from his Dr. today--A referral to an alergist! James is such a trooper, while Bob and I try to find things for him to eat. Today, he fed himself baby food applessauce. He is beginning to realize that just because you have to use a spoon to eat, doesn't make it a bad food. Oh and he is talking more. When he's ready for nap he'll say "nigh-nigh-nigh-night." Ella is excited for Christmas and can't wait to give James the gift she got him. It's funny she is at that age where anything would be perfect for her for Christmas. Good thing James is still young and hopeuflly won't feel too shafted :)
Happy Holidays to all! Can't wait to see and hear all about your adventures.
"Merry Chirstmas to all and to all a good night!" (hope that's not sitll copyrighted :) Is it just me or did the last few months FLY? I keep thinking I will set up a tree next month...but we set it up on 21st, and it is hard to believe it is already Chirstmas Eve, ready or not: Here santa comes!
For Chirstmas this year, the BIG gift was moving to a house with a backyard and more space and the kids can have their own rooms! James has been sick this week, but also got a Christmas gift from his Dr. today--A referral to an alergist! James is such a trooper, while Bob and I try to find things for him to eat. Today, he fed himself baby food applessauce. He is beginning to realize that just because you have to use a spoon to eat, doesn't make it a bad food. Oh and he is talking more. When he's ready for nap he'll say "nigh-nigh-nigh-night." Ella is excited for Christmas and can't wait to give James the gift she got him. It's funny she is at that age where anything would be perfect for her for Christmas. Good thing James is still young and hopeuflly won't feel too shafted :)
Happy Holidays to all! Can't wait to see and hear all about your adventures.
Comments