Okay, so I have a hour between classes and nothing pressing to do (Let's be honest: there is always more I should be doing...) Anyway, so little time and LOTS to say!
Note: I will go back and add pictures when I have them available (in other words, someday, maybe next year. lol)
Both of James tests came back clear- he does not have the typical allergies or celiac disease. He is SLOWLY finding more foods to eat and someday, he will eat the same foods we do. We tried him on rice and as long we give him 2 boxes of raisins with it, he's good. :)
Ella is loving preschool and is counting down the days until it is over: tomorrow is her last day :( She has grown so much! She plays pretend all the time and has been saying for the past 3 days that she in going to the temple to get married to Consance (her current imaginary boyfriend). It is quite common for our house to be filled with her friends these days, so when you come visit, be careful where you sit.
Oh and we have amazing friends. We were offered a hide-a-bed from people who were moving and we were so excited to get rid of our futon. We have had it since we were married and it has broken and moved too many times to count. It had definitely seen better days. Our family and friends wre actually comfortable sitting on it and appreciated the fact, they weren't leaning halff way over :) Thank you so much for thinking of us. We love it. It is so nice and neat, that it makes us want to keep the living room a little cleaner. And that is totally worth it to me!
Thanksgiving was awesome. All our family came and cooked and ate slept and and played and shopped. I am a little bitter about Black Friday though :P Oh, well that's what I get for going out with all the crazies and thinking people would be awake enough...it's all good. I just have to return some things, you know, when I have time, right?
The semester is almost over...and it has been nuts! I know I have been really bad about keeping up this blog lately, but please know, it is not just you I have neglected. My family does a newsletter and even though the deadline was extended for me (thank you) I was not able to find a spare moment to even say, "Our lives are crazy!!!!!" But I hope my family will forgive me. Along with homework, being wife and mother, i am currently working on two writing projects: one for the ward and the other for the Stake. It is so much fun and I am so thankful to use these talents that I didn't know I had. (Two people we can blame for this: my husband and my playwrighting instructors, Jack & Sherri Weyland.) What a blast! I can't wait to keep taking this class next semester and for as long as I am student. Sometimes the best classes are the ones we least expect...
What about Bob? He went on a work trip yesterday to see the newspaper press in Preston. He said it was interesting, but he got the feeling they were trying to over-emphasize the need for him and the paper to be time...maybe Preston should come take a tour and see why that is a struggle.
Christmas is coming! and the only big decoration up in my house is a beautiful quilt that my mom patched together with pieces that each family member on her side made. And we have the kids nativity out so they can learn the story and Ella can teach it to us for Family Home Evening.
Why are we so un-festive? We are MOVING! Still in Rexburg of course, but after 2 1/2 years, we are going about 3 blocks to the North to a 3 bedroom house with a backyard! (Sing, Angels, that's your cue) We are so excited and yet so sad to leave all our friends and wonderful ward family. You all will just have to come see us and come have play group! The only two things the house did not have that we wanted was 1) a fenced backyard and 2) ZERO steps into it...but 3 or 4 is better than more! I am not excited to have the steps, but I am excited for a 1 1/2 bath and a HUGE master bedroom. When we walked through it was literally a 5 minute (if that) rushed tour, but we are going through tonight, so hopefully it is how we remember it... :)
Whew! Well, I still have 20 minutes before class starts, now what should I do? Guess I better go write, or pack, or study, or clean, or eat, or read or sleep...nah!
Note: I will go back and add pictures when I have them available (in other words, someday, maybe next year. lol)
Both of James tests came back clear- he does not have the typical allergies or celiac disease. He is SLOWLY finding more foods to eat and someday, he will eat the same foods we do. We tried him on rice and as long we give him 2 boxes of raisins with it, he's good. :)
Ella is loving preschool and is counting down the days until it is over: tomorrow is her last day :( She has grown so much! She plays pretend all the time and has been saying for the past 3 days that she in going to the temple to get married to Consance (her current imaginary boyfriend). It is quite common for our house to be filled with her friends these days, so when you come visit, be careful where you sit.
Oh and we have amazing friends. We were offered a hide-a-bed from people who were moving and we were so excited to get rid of our futon. We have had it since we were married and it has broken and moved too many times to count. It had definitely seen better days. Our family and friends wre actually comfortable sitting on it and appreciated the fact, they weren't leaning halff way over :) Thank you so much for thinking of us. We love it. It is so nice and neat, that it makes us want to keep the living room a little cleaner. And that is totally worth it to me!
Thanksgiving was awesome. All our family came and cooked and ate slept and and played and shopped. I am a little bitter about Black Friday though :P Oh, well that's what I get for going out with all the crazies and thinking people would be awake enough...it's all good. I just have to return some things, you know, when I have time, right?
The semester is almost over...and it has been nuts! I know I have been really bad about keeping up this blog lately, but please know, it is not just you I have neglected. My family does a newsletter and even though the deadline was extended for me (thank you) I was not able to find a spare moment to even say, "Our lives are crazy!!!!!" But I hope my family will forgive me. Along with homework, being wife and mother, i am currently working on two writing projects: one for the ward and the other for the Stake. It is so much fun and I am so thankful to use these talents that I didn't know I had. (Two people we can blame for this: my husband and my playwrighting instructors, Jack & Sherri Weyland.) What a blast! I can't wait to keep taking this class next semester and for as long as I am student. Sometimes the best classes are the ones we least expect...
What about Bob? He went on a work trip yesterday to see the newspaper press in Preston. He said it was interesting, but he got the feeling they were trying to over-emphasize the need for him and the paper to be time...maybe Preston should come take a tour and see why that is a struggle.
Christmas is coming! and the only big decoration up in my house is a beautiful quilt that my mom patched together with pieces that each family member on her side made. And we have the kids nativity out so they can learn the story and Ella can teach it to us for Family Home Evening.
Why are we so un-festive? We are MOVING! Still in Rexburg of course, but after 2 1/2 years, we are going about 3 blocks to the North to a 3 bedroom house with a backyard! (Sing, Angels, that's your cue) We are so excited and yet so sad to leave all our friends and wonderful ward family. You all will just have to come see us and come have play group! The only two things the house did not have that we wanted was 1) a fenced backyard and 2) ZERO steps into it...but 3 or 4 is better than more! I am not excited to have the steps, but I am excited for a 1 1/2 bath and a HUGE master bedroom. When we walked through it was literally a 5 minute (if that) rushed tour, but we are going through tonight, so hopefully it is how we remember it... :)
Whew! Well, I still have 20 minutes before class starts, now what should I do? Guess I better go write, or pack, or study, or clean, or eat, or read or sleep...nah!
Comments