Going to Utah
For Uncle Jonathan's graduation from BYU (applause)
and to see baby Karina, our new cousin. (oohs and ahhs)
The night before we left, James had settled down in bed and was calm. The next thing I knew, he was jumping up and down on his bed, chanting, "Going to Utah, Utah, Utah, Utah. Going to Utah..." and then he reached the edge of his bed, flipped over and landed on his head. "Utah" he squeaked, while still upside down. Yes, I laughed.
and to see baby Karina, our new cousin. (oohs and ahhs)
The night before we left, James had settled down in bed and was calm. The next thing I knew, he was jumping up and down on his bed, chanting, "Going to Utah, Utah, Utah, Utah. Going to Utah..." and then he reached the edge of his bed, flipped over and landed on his head. "Utah" he squeaked, while still upside down. Yes, I laughed.
Comments