Super dress up
Found this at D.I. the other day. I always laughed at the stories of moms peeling off the outfits while the little boys were sleeping...but now I understand.

I am just happy to have him explore other options, besides girls dresses.
Ella still hasn't gotten the hint. Here is a conversation we had the other day:
"James do you want to wear a dress?"
"Ella"
"Oh sorry" Ella closes her bedroom door.
"James do you want to wear a dress?"
"Ella, I can still hear you."
whisper, "James do you want to wear a dress? Okay, but don't show Mom."
So what does James do? Run out of the room, dancing with a dress on.
Kids.
I am just happy to have him explore other options, besides girls dresses.
Ella still hasn't gotten the hint. Here is a conversation we had the other day:
"James do you want to wear a dress?"
"Ella"
"Oh sorry" Ella closes her bedroom door.
"James do you want to wear a dress?"
"Ella, I can still hear you."
whisper, "James do you want to wear a dress? Okay, but don't show Mom."
So what does James do? Run out of the room, dancing with a dress on.
Kids.
Comments