Early Birthday and beauty shop
My dad cooked up half of the fish we caught. They tasted delish. Not like fishy-fish. Hatchery fish tend to be less fishy than other fish...and Toucannon hatchery feeds straight into Rainbow Lake. James may not have liked waiting for the fish to bite, but he LOVED eating them!
Bob's birthday is in a week, but since we are celebrating all month, why wait? Ethan's birthday is next month, so it was a double birthday surprise for the men!


And remember those BBQ lessons? Now, I know he will use this gift :)

Thanks, Mom and Dad! It's looking like a great grilling summer!
Grandma in the kids beauty parlor. (I am there at least 2 a week :) New client!

My mom has had short curly hair all her life! (pic from Aug 2010)

Jason wondered what it would look like straightened, since she has grown it out for SOTW and for Girl's Camp next week.
Surprise!


What do you think, Dad?
He had no comment since he had never seen it any other way before. (I think he liked it :)

As I started to straighten it, Mom said she kind-of liked it.
I think it had potential, as in it needed to be cut to sit better, but it was really weird taking the curls out. I was really worried...good thing Mom is still smiling.
Bob's birthday is in a week, but since we are celebrating all month, why wait? Ethan's birthday is next month, so it was a double birthday surprise for the men!
And remember those BBQ lessons? Now, I know he will use this gift :)
Thanks, Mom and Dad! It's looking like a great grilling summer!
Grandma in the kids beauty parlor. (I am there at least 2 a week :) New client!
My mom has had short curly hair all her life! (pic from Aug 2010)
Jason wondered what it would look like straightened, since she has grown it out for SOTW and for Girl's Camp next week.
Surprise!
What do you think, Dad?
He had no comment since he had never seen it any other way before. (I think he liked it :)
As I started to straighten it, Mom said she kind-of liked it.
I think it had potential, as in it needed to be cut to sit better, but it was really weird taking the curls out. I was really worried...good thing Mom is still smiling.
Comments