TaVaci performance date
Ella has been begging to be in a theater show. Not knowing what was available, I searched online and found: TaVaci--advertised as a singing, acting, dancing troupe. They held a free show on May 21, so Ella and had a mommy/daughter day.
While the show was fun, Ella kept asking when they were going to do a play, with a real story. It ended up being more like a choir concert with dancing on the risers and a few jokes in between the numbers. Ella decided she would rather act, than sing or dance. So we are still looking for a program/class for her.
We hoped the Community Theater would be perfect, but they are doing "Oliver!" Not exactly the most kid-friendly show...but I will probably be helping with the make-up for the show. (Perfect, I just have to stay backstage and only have to be there for 4-5 nights total!
I love the theater life and jumping in at the last minute when it all comes together.
While the show was fun, Ella kept asking when they were going to do a play, with a real story. It ended up being more like a choir concert with dancing on the risers and a few jokes in between the numbers. Ella decided she would rather act, than sing or dance. So we are still looking for a program/class for her.
We hoped the Community Theater would be perfect, but they are doing "Oliver!" Not exactly the most kid-friendly show...but I will probably be helping with the make-up for the show. (Perfect, I just have to stay backstage and only have to be there for 4-5 nights total!
I love the theater life and jumping in at the last minute when it all comes together.
Comments