Bubble fun!

So I will be honest...I am not the best at routine for this kid, but she really likes knowing what happens next so instead of baths whenever, we make it a point that she gets one every night just before bedtime. (I know you parents out there are saying: duh!)

Well, it helps us both wind down, that is until Daddy comes home and winds us back up :)
She picked out her own bubble bath at the store and loves to help pour it in. One night while sitting in the tub (in this position), she discovered she could reach the bubbles with her face and get bubbles on her chin, hence "bubble chin"... And this has now become part of her routine. She doesn't want to get out until she has had "bubble chin". (Ducky is for coverage purposes...not really, it just happened to be there!)





Yes the video is very short... sorry, but this time the pink thing switched with the ducky.

Bath time really works good. Look how tired she is?
Nigh-night everybody

Comments

Popular Posts