What are we having...

Okay, so I have been planning all month to write this blog! We were supposed to have had an Ultrasound and find out the gender two weeks ago (and we didn't tell anybody because we didn't want to get our hopes up), but it didn't happen and we ended up seeing a different doctor. So today, we were all excited and everything was going very smoothly getting into the room and then back to the ultrasound room until...the little baby decided he/she did not want to show the world. The cord was between the legs, so no evidence either way...

So we are happy to say we are having a BABY!

The picture looks more like an alien but everything looked good and we got to see the baby. (Ella brought her baby to the appointment...it is so weird to think that her doll is about the same size as the baby inside of me!)

So Daddy is sad that we can't use pronouns yet and that our next appointment is scheduled for AFTER we get back from California! There is a chance I may have another ultrasound before that, but we'll see.

It took us three tries to "see Ella" so I am not bummed yet... :) With Ella we did a very cool 3D ultrasound for like 30 minutes, but we didn't today, so I am holding out for that. Doc says "we'll keep checking" and when we know we'll let you know!

Comments

Popular Posts