Three wonderful years!
TODAY is our 3rd Anniversary!
It's hard to believe it was three years ago that we were married in the Idaho Falls Temple and yet at the same time with all of our adventures, how can it only be three years ago? :)
I have learned so much the last few years from my husband and his example to me. I am so glad he is older and wiser. I love you sweetheart!


When I look at Bob, all of my dreams are made possible. He follows his dream and inspires me to create my own dreams and really try for them. He makes me laugh and see the lighter side of life. He is always trying to better himself and is very dedicated to whatever he sets his mind to. He works insane hours everyday, without complaint, in order to support our family. He creates opportunities for me to continue my education and do more with my talents and hobbies. He believes in me. He is a wonderful daddy to his little girl and knows just what to say or do to make her laugh. He is excited to be a daddy again and comes to all the doctors appointments.
These are just a few of the many things that I love about my man.
My love has grown so much more than I ever thought it could, three years later;
and this is only the beginning.


May the fun continue for years to come! Happy Anniversary, I love you cutie!
Let's go to Disneyland next week to celebrate, okay?
It's hard to believe it was three years ago that we were married in the Idaho Falls Temple and yet at the same time with all of our adventures, how can it only be three years ago? :)
I have learned so much the last few years from my husband and his example to me. I am so glad he is older and wiser. I love you sweetheart!


When I look at Bob, all of my dreams are made possible. He follows his dream and inspires me to create my own dreams and really try for them. He makes me laugh and see the lighter side of life. He is always trying to better himself and is very dedicated to whatever he sets his mind to. He works insane hours everyday, without complaint, in order to support our family. He creates opportunities for me to continue my education and do more with my talents and hobbies. He believes in me. He is a wonderful daddy to his little girl and knows just what to say or do to make her laugh. He is excited to be a daddy again and comes to all the doctors appointments.
These are just a few of the many things that I love about my man.
My love has grown so much more than I ever thought it could, three years later;
and this is only the beginning.

May the fun continue for years to come! Happy Anniversary, I love you cutie!
Let's go to Disneyland next week to celebrate, okay?
Comments
Congrats!