Kindergarten Graduation (May)
Oops! I just realized Ella's big day is not on here yet. Congratulations princess! One year down and as Uncle Adam terrified you awhile back by saying: 15 years to go. (Adam is doing medical school :)
Mrs. Parker had the kids put on the greatest show on earth. Complete with elephants, strong men, tight rope walkers, and clowns. Ella was an elephant at the bottom of a 6 person pyramid. She felt very strong being on the bottom with the boys!
| Welcome to the Circus! |

| Mrs. Parker and Ella |
| Baby Braxton (Michelle's boy :) helped me celebrate since James was at Preschool! Way to go sweetheart. You did a wonderful job this year. I know you can do hard things. |
| Aunt Donalyn came, even though she was sick. Thank you! |
![]() |
| Cousin Michelle came and videoed the whole thing, since Bob couldn't come. (Also why I got baby duty, but I didn't mind :) Thank you for everything! |

Comments