OUTSIDE! Welcome...good weather
Not really sure what season we are in, I know what we should be in but this is Idaho...
Regardless, Ella and I have adapted well. Once Bob leaves for work, we play for a little while outside and then take really good 3-4 hour naps! It is awesome!
Here are some pictures of our latest outdoor adventures!
Lately, Ella has this adorable love for everything, and wants to hug and kiss it. We watched ants crawl around for awhile, but she got frustrated when she couldn't hug one and couldn't find them. So we try to go for the larger, more stationary items...
She did not run into this tree, but it sure looks like it. Meet our tree hugger!
(This started on our way home from Washington, Bob suggested she hug one of the trees at the rest stop, and she's been doing it ever since!)
It took awhile to convince Ella she didn't need a coat outside...that's all she has ever know living in Idaho. :)
"I hear it! Oh boy, train coming! I'm watching, choo choo." These are Ella phrases and she usually loves watching the trains, but when we were outside, it was a little too loud for her.

Today it was super nice! We got out the squirt guns and played. Ella couldn't quite work it, but she loved opening the lid and pouring the water on the rocks. I loved squirting myself and squirting straight up in the air so it would spray. It felt so good!
We went over to a friends house to see if they wanted to play squirters. They were headed to the Spray park, so we joined them.
Ella's swimsuit fit perfectly...and mommy's still fit too, which was good!
Doesn't that face say it all?

Ella's friend Ammon and his mom are in the background...He is running away from her :) He didn't like the water as much as Ella. At one point Ella grabbed his hand and led him to the water, but our cameras were not fast enough! We'll have to go back with them.

Finally, Ella let me put her down and she would walk to one of the fountains, put her hand in it and then run back to me...clapping and laughing. I sat while she played. Awesome!

She is just like her Daddy-loves the water! I was so wet and tired, but she wanted more and more.
"Ella, five more minutes"...
Regardless, Ella and I have adapted well. Once Bob leaves for work, we play for a little while outside and then take really good 3-4 hour naps! It is awesome!
Here are some pictures of our latest outdoor adventures!
Lately, Ella has this adorable love for everything, and wants to hug and kiss it. We watched ants crawl around for awhile, but she got frustrated when she couldn't hug one and couldn't find them. So we try to go for the larger, more stationary items...
She did not run into this tree, but it sure looks like it. Meet our tree hugger!
(This started on our way home from Washington, Bob suggested she hug one of the trees at the rest stop, and she's been doing it ever since!)
It took awhile to convince Ella she didn't need a coat outside...that's all she has ever know living in Idaho. :)

"I hear it! Oh boy, train coming! I'm watching, choo choo." These are Ella phrases and she usually loves watching the trains, but when we were outside, it was a little too loud for her.
Today it was super nice! We got out the squirt guns and played. Ella couldn't quite work it, but she loved opening the lid and pouring the water on the rocks. I loved squirting myself and squirting straight up in the air so it would spray. It felt so good!
We went over to a friends house to see if they wanted to play squirters. They were headed to the Spray park, so we joined them.
Ella's swimsuit fit perfectly...and mommy's still fit too, which was good!
Doesn't that face say it all?
Ella's friend Ammon and his mom are in the background...He is running away from her :) He didn't like the water as much as Ella. At one point Ella grabbed his hand and led him to the water, but our cameras were not fast enough! We'll have to go back with them.
Finally, Ella let me put her down and she would walk to one of the fountains, put her hand in it and then run back to me...clapping and laughing. I sat while she played. Awesome!
She is just like her Daddy-loves the water! I was so wet and tired, but she wanted more and more.
"Ella, five more minutes"...
Comments