Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Ella, James and what's-their-names
The princess. The cowboy. The artist. The web guy. We're the Pattens.
All posts
Family Life
Good Eats
Crafts & Tricks
Ella-isms
We boys!
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
fathers day
pedialite pop
tired
Posted by
Jamie
June 17, 2008
Pedialite Popsicle Fun
Ella wasn't feeling great and had some digestive issues (need I say more?), so out came the pedialite pops.
She was so tired...and the plastic kept getting in the way.
Bob thought she looked so cute, I had to post it!
Comments
Our Family
said…
So cute you guys! Looks like you been up to a lot of fun things. I love Ella's curly hair.
I'm glad the weather is warming up in Idaho. We on the other hand are roasting.
Angela
said…
hey old neighbors! How are you doing? I found your blog through Cambree's and thought I should say hi! Ella is getting so big!! Hope you are doing well!
DeHaan-Lybbert Familia
said…
cute family!!
I'm actually from Othello and Ken from Walla Walla. Close enough :)
I didn't know you were from there?
What fun!
Popular Posts
Posted by
Jamie
November 12, 2008
We're a family of four!
Posted by
Jamie
September 24, 2010
Gettin' hitched
Comments
I'm glad the weather is warming up in Idaho. We on the other hand are roasting.
I'm actually from Othello and Ken from Walla Walla. Close enough :)
I didn't know you were from there?
What fun!