Another due date...
We met with our OB Dr. today and helped him to see our concerns about a Halloween baby. He had not talked with the specialist but to our surprise, he agreed after finding the "missing" April Fools ultrasound that every one has been referring to--Halloween was too early.
Using that ultrasound--the new date he gave us is November 19th (my mom's birthday)-- knowing that at least a week earlier will be the C-section, around the 11 or 12. The specialist suggested around Nov 14, so we are all finally in the same month and even the same week! YEAH!
So in about 6 weeks, we will be a family of four. Of course, with babies, things can change quickly but for now... I finally have a good idea as to how many weeks along I am :) 33 WEEKS!
Using that ultrasound--the new date he gave us is November 19th (my mom's birthday)-- knowing that at least a week earlier will be the C-section, around the 11 or 12. The specialist suggested around Nov 14, so we are all finally in the same month and even the same week! YEAH!
So in about 6 weeks, we will be a family of four. Of course, with babies, things can change quickly but for now... I finally have a good idea as to how many weeks along I am :) 33 WEEKS!
Comments
We are so excited for your little boy to come. I didn't realize that you were due next month. So are you prepared? Do you have everything ready? I was not prepared at all when Hannah came. But knowing you, you will be on top off everything. We are so happy for you and continue to keep us updated! Love ya