Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Ella, James and what's-their-names
The princess. The cowboy. The artist. The web guy. We're the Pattens.
All posts
Family Life
Good Eats
Crafts & Tricks
Ella-isms
We boys!
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
fun with daddy
josh
park
Posted by
Jamie
October 24, 2008
Last day of Fall
As mentioned, Saturday was gorgeous!
We decided it would probably be our last chance to go to the park before it turned cold for good so off went. Ella's friend Josh and his mom, Christy, were outside when we came out, so they joined us!
I don't know who had more fun: the kids or Bob...
Comments
Kirsty Michaelis
said…
They finally put the swings back in! I was so upset when they took the sings out.
Justin
said…
WOW! I didn't think I'd ever see you again. You have such a beautiful daughter. How are you guys?
Alisha
said…
That is a great picture of Bob! You really did hit the last day of Fall, since it's snowing and sticking!!!
Popular Posts
Posted by
Jamie
November 12, 2008
We're a family of four!
Posted by
Jamie
September 24, 2010
Gettin' hitched
Comments