New Shoes!
Ella has been growing quite a bit, but until last week, we had no idea how big her feet were. We decided to bite the bullet and take her shoe shopping, which we have attempted numerous times with the same results: screaming at the top of her lungs...
She amazed me though and actually let the lady check her shoe size: Size 7
When we walked into the store she said "Mommy, I want the red ones" (I didn't even know if they had any), but she found them and we got 'em. The sales lady overheard me talking to Ella about "what other shoe she would like" and she said "(Ella) sounds spoiled to me." I was taken aback, somewhat annoyed with her assumption...I thought about asking how many pairs of shoes SHE had, but thought better of it :) Oh, well Ella now has 3 pairs of shoes that fit her feet and she can put on "all by herself" which is a big deal to her!
Here she is watching "The Incredibles" her favorite movie with her favorite friend!
Comments