Delicious Dinners
The recipe guru has sure smiled on us this week!
We found some super delicious and mostly nutritious meals to add to our repertoire. This amazing kraftfoods hickory smoke BBQ is what we've been using the last week, we cooked chicken, beef and pork with it and little bit of garlic, onion powder, and pepper and loved it all. As good as it was, we were ready for new flavors so I scoured my favorite cooking site for ideas and was not disappointed.
The first we tried was Pineapple Beef Stirfry found on Kraftfoods.com! We traded the steak sauce for teriyaki sauce and ate it in tortillas. Unfortunately we had to scarf dinner, since we were racing against time to get James to the Dr., and Bob fed and back to work. Bob really wished he had time to enjoy it. (and that means he really liked it!)

Maple baked apple chicken was the next recipe we knocked out his week! It sounds good, huh? Well, the ingredients are a little strange and I'll admit I was nervous as to how it would turn out, even made Ella and Bob try it first :) It tasted so different from what we were used to, but is was a good different. The flavors were so well blended and it made me think of the fall...with the apples! We liked it so much that instead of using the chicken in another recipe, Bob requested more of this! Rice and broccoli are some other mix ins that go well with it. We all loved it and hope you will too.
I love to cook, but don't think I am that great, so I don't usually post recipes, but I will post more if people are interested. Hint: Most of them will probably be from Kraftfoods. com. It's my first stop! I am so excited about cooking new foods. I even signed up for the Foods class next semester to have more understanding of what flavors go together and how to fix a meal and that just needs a little something...but you have no idea what. If any one's taken the class, let me know, I'd love to hear about it.
We found some super delicious and mostly nutritious meals to add to our repertoire. This amazing kraftfoods hickory smoke BBQ is what we've been using the last week, we cooked chicken, beef and pork with it and little bit of garlic, onion powder, and pepper and loved it all. As good as it was, we were ready for new flavors so I scoured my favorite cooking site for ideas and was not disappointed.
The first we tried was Pineapple Beef Stirfry found on Kraftfoods.com! We traded the steak sauce for teriyaki sauce and ate it in tortillas. Unfortunately we had to scarf dinner, since we were racing against time to get James to the Dr., and Bob fed and back to work. Bob really wished he had time to enjoy it. (and that means he really liked it!)
Maple baked apple chicken was the next recipe we knocked out his week! It sounds good, huh? Well, the ingredients are a little strange and I'll admit I was nervous as to how it would turn out, even made Ella and Bob try it first :) It tasted so different from what we were used to, but is was a good different. The flavors were so well blended and it made me think of the fall...with the apples! We liked it so much that instead of using the chicken in another recipe, Bob requested more of this! Rice and broccoli are some other mix ins that go well with it. We all loved it and hope you will too.
I love to cook, but don't think I am that great, so I don't usually post recipes, but I will post more if people are interested. Hint: Most of them will probably be from Kraftfoods. com. It's my first stop! I am so excited about cooking new foods. I even signed up for the Foods class next semester to have more understanding of what flavors go together and how to fix a meal and that just needs a little something...but you have no idea what. If any one's taken the class, let me know, I'd love to hear about it.
Comments