James: 7 months
James is 7 months and can
* say "ella"
* pull hair :(
* roll over both ways,
* sit up well, when he wants to bend...
* drink well from a baby cup (the lid of his bottle)
* have a mohawk! with the little tuft of hair he's growing
* "worm crawl" forward on the couch and backward on the ground,
and weighs 17 lbs!
Now I know that doesn't sound like much compared to some of your children, even James' cousin weighs about the same and he is only 3 months. When the babies are together, we are always asked if they are twins...I say, No they're four months apart..and they just look at me funny...No, they are not both my kids :) Whew, I am glad James hasn't gotten too heavy yet, I can still carry him most of the time, so that is a major blessing!
Match-y Match-y Green Cousin Team
Comments