A Birthday Wish
It's Valentine's day today and I was thinking about how much I love all my family, friends, fellow students, co-workers, pretty much everyone I have ever met. And it got me thinking: How many of you still keep in touch with us and don't ever comment and let us know you stopped by the blog?
I thought only a handful of people have ever seen this, until I put the ticker in at the bottom of the blog...and it jumps higher than 10! So all you sneaky visitors, here's what I would like for my birthday: I wish for everyone, anywhere who reads our blog to say hi! To Bob, the kids, to me, whomever you feel like you know. You don't have to wish me a happy birthday, seeing your names is gift enough.
If you don't have an account you can leave an anonymous post, just let us know who you are in the text.
I wonder how many of you I haven't kept up with or occasionally I stop by your blogs (and don't let you know. Don't you hate that?) Or how many of your have found us "blog hopping" and we have no idea how to find you. If I start one of those blog lists of all my favorite people, I want to you to be on it (unless you don't want to)!
So here's your chance, let us know we still have friends...even if you think we already know, please?
Hope to hear from ALL of you soon :) And thanks for a great, simple birthday gift.
I thought only a handful of people have ever seen this, until I put the ticker in at the bottom of the blog...and it jumps higher than 10! So all you sneaky visitors, here's what I would like for my birthday: I wish for everyone, anywhere who reads our blog to say hi! To Bob, the kids, to me, whomever you feel like you know. You don't have to wish me a happy birthday, seeing your names is gift enough.
If you don't have an account you can leave an anonymous post, just let us know who you are in the text.
I wonder how many of you I haven't kept up with or occasionally I stop by your blogs (and don't let you know. Don't you hate that?) Or how many of your have found us "blog hopping" and we have no idea how to find you. If I start one of those blog lists of all my favorite people, I want to you to be on it (unless you don't want to)!
So here's your chance, let us know we still have friends...even if you think we already know, please?
Hope to hear from ALL of you soon :) And thanks for a great, simple birthday gift.
Comments