Potatoes and tea?
First off, it was not tea, it was apple juice :) And no, we didn't serve potatoes, but they are cheap in Idaho. Maybe next time...
Potato Quad Party
We used plastic potatoes and gave them body parts. The one with the head up-side down was the best (and no it wasn't mine...or Bob's)



Ella's party
All week, Ella has been so excited to have a party. No, her birthday isn't for a few months, but she wanted to have some friends over. I found some clipart and she cut out the tea pot and cups to make invitations. I wish I had gotten a picture of them, but she sealed the envelopes before I wrote when, where and the party time as it was.
I wanted to make mini-muffins for the party, so I now own a mini tray and I love it. I want to make muffins all the time now. They are so fast and easy, except letting kids help load the tiny cups. Okay, it's Mommy's turn :)
All but one of her guests were able to make it. Pretty good for no party details. Thanks, Katie for sending your girls! And Halle, we missed you. We'll have to bring the party to you next time)
The girls dressed-up (of course) and then enjoyed a quiet drink...did I say quiet? Giggly is the best way to describe it.



And where were the boys while the girls were partying? Bob took James to see his first movie: "Megamind" James said it was a "scary movie" with hands over his mouth, but that he would like to see it again. He liked the "M an Ms" Bob fed him during the movie the best.
Potato Quad Party
We used plastic potatoes and gave them body parts. The one with the head up-side down was the best (and no it wasn't mine...or Bob's)
Ella's party
All week, Ella has been so excited to have a party. No, her birthday isn't for a few months, but she wanted to have some friends over. I found some clipart and she cut out the tea pot and cups to make invitations. I wish I had gotten a picture of them, but she sealed the envelopes before I wrote when, where and the party time as it was.
I wanted to make mini-muffins for the party, so I now own a mini tray and I love it. I want to make muffins all the time now. They are so fast and easy, except letting kids help load the tiny cups. Okay, it's Mommy's turn :)
All but one of her guests were able to make it. Pretty good for no party details. Thanks, Katie for sending your girls! And Halle, we missed you. We'll have to bring the party to you next time)
The girls dressed-up (of course) and then enjoyed a quiet drink...did I say quiet? Giggly is the best way to describe it.
And where were the boys while the girls were partying? Bob took James to see his first movie: "Megamind" James said it was a "scary movie" with hands over his mouth, but that he would like to see it again. He liked the "M an Ms" Bob fed him during the movie the best.
Comments