Party of Hearts
Ever since we had our last tea party, Katie's daughter has really wanted to have another. She wrote, drew pictures and sealed over 30 envelopes to give to Ella. Here is the first stack.

I suggested a Valentine's Party and Katie ran with it! I was so glad she played hostess. There were a dozen and a half kids running around! I have never seen someone so calm for 2 hours of mass hysteria :)

I wish I had taken pictures of the food, but I bet Katie did. There were carrots and hot-dogs shaped like hearts, delicious (and addicting) Oreo truffles and way too many tasty treats!

Jenny's son jammed for us while the mom's chatted and enjoyed some much needed girl-time. (I hardly saw my kids the whole time, until the end!)

And of course Valentine's candy! Suckers keep kids quiet...and sticky.
Thanks for the fun, Katie!

I suggested a Valentine's Party and Katie ran with it! I was so glad she played hostess. There were a dozen and a half kids running around! I have never seen someone so calm for 2 hours of mass hysteria :)
I wish I had taken pictures of the food, but I bet Katie did. There were carrots and hot-dogs shaped like hearts, delicious (and addicting) Oreo truffles and way too many tasty treats!
Jenny's son jammed for us while the mom's chatted and enjoyed some much needed girl-time. (I hardly saw my kids the whole time, until the end!)
And of course Valentine's candy! Suckers keep kids quiet...and sticky.
Thanks for the fun, Katie!
Comments