Happy Hero

I love it when he wears bow ties
So handsome!
That's my little man
Oh James! When did my baby turn into a little boy? Four years, really? If he had an earlier birthday, he would be off to Kindergarten next year. Crazy! He is loving Preschool and recently was enrolled in speech as well. So every other day, we go to two different schools.

 James-Z loves superheroes and for the last 3 months, he has tried to figure out what kind of birthday party he wanted to have. And every day it changed. He finally decided on a Captain America (surprise :) cake. I let him pick out the toy that would go on his cake. He picked out Cpt A with a motorcylce and was pleased. About ten minutes later, he said "I don't really want this. Can I have Spider-Man?" We returned to the toys and he found Spider-Man with an airplane! He has been begging us for an airplane to go with his cars, trains, motorcycles (and I had not yet bought one)...Happy Birthday--two gifts in one!

Oh, but the toy never made it to the cake (another surprise, right?) He still wanted a Cpt A cake and allowed me to "borrow" his shield to design the cake. This is what it looked like when I was finished decorating...Then it was the kids' turn!
They patiently waited for me to get the leftover Halloween candy out of the house and on to the cake :) Kid-tastic!

Three or four girl friends, buddy?

To you and all your friends:
Happy Birthday Cowboy, Captain, Spidey, Woody, Buzz, and Z!
We Love you!

Comments

Kayla said…
4?!?! That is not possible! He is so adorable!!!

Popular Posts