Woody 1 and 2

Someone in our ward is named Woody.
Get some horses from Beckley's and Saurey's,
and let's have Woody's Round-up for a ward activity!



Cue the Toy Story 2 parts of the song I remember:
Woody's Roundup, come it's time for fun...
Bullseye he's Woody's horse...meet the Old Prospector...
It's time for Woody's Roundup, he's the very best.
He's the rootinest, tootintest cowboy in the wild, wild west"

Bob and I sang this (out loud and in our minds) every time it was brought up for almost a month!

James on the other hand, called the ward activity his birthday party and had to dress the part. 
Woody Smith especially LOVED it!
Thanks Grammy and Grandpa for the Woody outfit. 

And Princess Ella, with her purple crown, gently perched,
daintily waves as she passes, again and again.

Horses were so much fun, we couldn't stop after just once.
James looked and acted very comfortable astride his mighty steed.

Yes, she rode half lying down like this, I think, so she could stroke the mane.

Sis Saurey, Max and James go round and round

On the way home, James kept saying: "That was soooo nice they let us ride the horses. We should write them thank you cards." So last week the kids did! And got to feed the horse, Max, lots of carrots from the garden. the kids wish I would let them make more deliveries of thank you cards and drawings. They are training me, I guess.

Comments

Popular Posts