Cloud nine!
This will be really quick but I just wanted to share that I am on Cloud Nine!!!!!!!!!! and Walking on Sunshine!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah! (think Marlin on Finding Nemo)
For the first time ever, James is sleeping in a real crib! AND he is not in my room! AND Ella is sleeping in the room with him! Oh, AND Ella let me close the door most of the way...which is a BIG deal. James went down at 2 and then Ella went down at 2:30...and they are still sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ella helped me put James down in the crib, said goodnight and see you soon. (Ella has been throwing a fit lately when its nap time, so I was planning on a no-nap kind of day.) But today she was so excited to have James in there with her, when she went in to lay down...I didn't hear a peep!
I love it. I can get some cleaning done and even go in my own room! Imagine that! I can't wait till we can take down the playpen and I can get to my bed! We'll see how tonight goes.
Hmm, so much for being short...but hey it's okay cause the kids are still asleep :)
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah! (think Marlin on Finding Nemo)
For the first time ever, James is sleeping in a real crib! AND he is not in my room! AND Ella is sleeping in the room with him! Oh, AND Ella let me close the door most of the way...which is a BIG deal. James went down at 2 and then Ella went down at 2:30...and they are still sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ella helped me put James down in the crib, said goodnight and see you soon. (Ella has been throwing a fit lately when its nap time, so I was planning on a no-nap kind of day.) But today she was so excited to have James in there with her, when she went in to lay down...I didn't hear a peep!
I love it. I can get some cleaning done and even go in my own room! Imagine that! I can't wait till we can take down the playpen and I can get to my bed! We'll see how tonight goes.
Hmm, so much for being short...but hey it's okay cause the kids are still asleep :)
Comments