Food critics
James seems to have a very sensitive stomach...lets' just say for an 8 month old, he can't eat very many things because he reacts to them. :( So I finally took him in this week and the Dr. suggested to STOP giving him all foods except the ones we are sure he can eat, which is pretty much oatmeal and sometimes prunes, that's it!
James stats
17 lbs
27 inches
He is growing just fine on his curve though, so they aren't worried about his progress. We will start foods again when he is ten months. But for now, sorry Buddy, no more blueberries!
Not to be out done, the other night Ella decided she wanted to try some of James' Oatmeal. I thought of all the foods she can eat, she'll think this is bland and gross. I fed her a bite (it was baby oatmeal after all...) and she really liked it, so I let her finish it. Good to know- she still likes plain, good-for-you oatmeal :)
James stats
17 lbs
27 inches
He is growing just fine on his curve though, so they aren't worried about his progress. We will start foods again when he is ten months. But for now, sorry Buddy, no more blueberries!
Not to be out done, the other night Ella decided she wanted to try some of James' Oatmeal. I thought of all the foods she can eat, she'll think this is bland and gross. I fed her a bite (it was baby oatmeal after all...) and she really liked it, so I let her finish it. Good to know- she still likes plain, good-for-you oatmeal :)
Comments