Visit from family



Last month, my brother returned from his mission to Spain, but we were unable to make it home to celebrate with all the family. But that's okay... Adam and my mom decided to come out to Rexburg for the weekend! (I still get to see them and yet don't have to drive 20 hours round trip...and that is IF it only took us 10 each way. If you saw the Patten Reunion post, I highly doubt we could have made that good of time.) Too bad the rest of the boys couldn't come to, too.

Anyway, here are some pictures from our adventures:




As mentioned, James is now in a crib! Thanks to my Mom for bringing it back from Washington and Adam for helping Bob set it up that night!



Chillin' at Jaylene's house in Idaho Falls


James and Nathan are about 5 months apart, but you can't really tell. Nathan is now taller and I think heavier than James! Who's going to be the little cousin?


Major brownie points for Adam! James' sleeping schedule is way off and he's been waking up way too early (okay around 6 to 8 am :)...when James cried in the morning, Uncle Adam got him up, changed him, fed him and then rocked him back to sleep! It was wonderful!


Canada, eh?
My Mom and Dad recently took a trip for their anniversary and a friends wedding. Here are souvenirs the kids received...we know who's really loved? :)


Spain scarf-y things
I'll have to ask Adam what these are but anyway he brought then back for all the girls and snazzy ties back for the boys. They are supposed to be worn like this...

but Ella thinks this way is more fun!


Warning: Ella likes to take pictures, but that darn flash is right in the way of where she wants her thumb to go...


and I am learning how to be a contortionist, so she can get some good shots :)


Thanks for a great day,

now I am clean and ready for bed. See you tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts