First teeth
The week of our anniversary James began teething! Ugh! We gave him some teething tablets, but he broke out in hives like the foods (there was a milk protein/sugar in it) so we couldn't use them anymore! But we all survived and he now has two little but very sharp, bottom teeth.

A week or so ago, he started being grumpy all over so I knew he had to be teething but didn't know where. When I reached to get grass out of his mouth and he bit me...I found the new tooth. It is on the top not the middle ones but one to the left if you are looking at him. So I have decided it is time to get a REAL toothbrush, not one of those put-it-on-your-finger-and-never-see-your-finger-again-kind. If we keep this up, I will only have enough fingers for a few more days!
A week or so ago, he started being grumpy all over so I knew he had to be teething but didn't know where. When I reached to get grass out of his mouth and he bit me...I found the new tooth. It is on the top not the middle ones but one to the left if you are looking at him. So I have decided it is time to get a REAL toothbrush, not one of those put-it-on-your-finger-and-never-see-your-finger-again-kind. If we keep this up, I will only have enough fingers for a few more days!
Comments